2011-01-12

Hannah Marshall

So the Christmas holidays are over and its back to uni and lots of work for me...Yesterday was our first day back and we were surprised with a new tutor for our next project: Hannah Marshall. For me it was a very pleasant surprise as I have looked at her work before and it is definitely my type of design. I just really like her signature minimalistic style and how she uses a lot of black and interesting materials like leather mesh and chiffon.

At London Fashion Week I got to ask her a few questions and she told me her favourite designers were Thierry Mugler, Jil Sander and Helmut Lang.
These are some of my favourite Looks from the s/s11 collection:


via style.com
Inspired by the s/s11 collection by Hannah Marshall Rankin shot a short film which was shown before the catwalk show.


via dazeddigital.com

No comments: